Cut the Clutter 11th to 17th July
Living Streets, The UK Charity for Everyday Walking, is holding a Cut the Clutter week of action from 11th to the 17th of July.
The purpose of the week of action is for residents to identify the clutter in their streets and then inform their council using Living Streets online form.
Examples of clutter are:
- Advertising boards or signage
- Badly-parked cycles or scooters
- Outdoor chairs and tables
- Plant containers
- Guard rails
- Litter bins
- Disused phoneboxes
- Badly-placed sign or lampposts
- Wheelie bins
- Electric vehicle chargers
- Vehicle charging cables across the footway
- Pavement parking
- Pavement cycling
Members of the Trust might be interested in participating in this week of action.